Friday, August 20, 2010

Black metal

View from our bedroom. What I'll be looking at on a Saturday morning while Taryn gets my breakfast. I think...
OK, It's the architect doing this one. Seems the client has managed to find some fee so I'm back on the tools! So, some black roofing / cladding and 1 door. To keep the client happy I should explain what's going on but I think it's fairly obvious. Areas are becoming rooms now, just. Things will happen quite quickly now (all fingers crossed). Windows and doors due for delivery any day. Rest of roofing ready to be fixed after late flashings turn up and are installed. Keep watching and I'll publish the date of the ROOF SHOUT!
Zaha just wanted everyone to know she has friends who are Rabbits. And she believes in equal rights for all animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment